Accounting & Finance
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2021
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Day to day general ledger activities
- Project accounting.
- Data entry and processing to support sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expense reports, credit card transactions, and intercompany transactions.
- Complete account reconciliations and analysis to resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepares journal entries and schedules for month, quarter, and year-end close processes.
- Assist with annual audit, tax return preparation and various ad-hoc reports for special projects.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field preferred. Will consider an Associate’s Degree, or someone in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1 year of general accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and assertively with other departments to meet deadlines.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplaces
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers
Please complete the following to apply:
See more open positions at SPR Therapeutics
Something looks off?