Sales Support Team Lead
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Supervises daily activities of a small team and recommends improvements for overall efficiency.
- Trains new team members.
- Manages performance to include annual performance reviews.
- Creates and completes documentation necessary for sales operations functions.
- Creates and distributes monthly/quarterly sales metrics to sales management.
- Supports inter/cross-department meetings.
- Ensures proper and optimal use of Salesforce CRM system.
- Reviews CRM records for accuracy and timely completion.
- Assists Sales Team with the creation and management of leads, contacts, and accounts within the CRM.
- Manages inventory and order fulfillment processes in coordination with supply chain and third-party vendors.
- Coordinates with Sales Reps after trade shows to assist with follow up for new and existing leads/contacts.
- Reports sales data analysis and metrics to manager.
- Manages new account creation, approval, and creation of pricing agreements in coordination with sales management.
- Assists Accounting and Sales teams with obtaining purchase orders.
- Assists in management and order fulfillment process for customers and Sales team trunk stock.
- Assists in managing complaints and customer support.
- Other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree is required.
- Proven success in a service/support related position.
- Proven knowledge of CRM/ERP environment.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Strong self-starter, who is also an effective leader and team player.
- Experience working in a regulated industry desired.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology.
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers
Please complete the following to apply:
See more open positions at SPR Therapeutics
Something looks off?