Sales and Customer Support Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, December 9, 2022
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Accurate, efficient and timely data management within CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Tool
- Order processing and shipment
- Provide phone support and coaching to patients, physicians and other internal and external resources
- Assists sales team in lead creation and account management
- Supports sales team by recording patient procedure and follow-up data
- Assists with new account set up and administration
- Requirements of the Sales and Customer Support Associate:
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry (related degree, industry experience) preferred.
- MUST demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Experience in a sales/customer support role strongly preferred but may consider driven, recent graduate with demonstrated confidence and assertiveness.
- Detail-oriented with high competency for identifying trends, detecting errors, and problem solving in a regulated industry.
- Prefer experience with CRM systems – Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and load/unload carts.
- Must be willing to work in the office (this is not a remote position)
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers
- Flexible work/life balance
Please complete the following to apply:
See more open positions at SPR Therapeutics
Something looks off?