Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Cleveland, OH
- Oversee both internal and external legal functions of the business.
- Develop the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Provide accurate, relevant, and timely counsel to members of the Company on a variety of legal topics.
- Draft, review, complete and file legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Develop contracts and / or contract templates to fit business needs.
- Ensure relevant laws and outcomes are understood by the Company.
- Examining and reporting any potential or existing legal issues to the relevant authorities.
- Assist in ensuring business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, and federal laws.
- Research new contract laws and ensure compliance.
- Investor relations and management of company’s capitalize table documenting ownership.
- Licensed attorney in State of Ohio.
- Minimum 4 years of Life Sciences industry experience preferred.
- Experience with corporate & commercial agreements.
- Knowledge of Healthcare regulatory and compliance matters (ex: False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback, HIPPA) preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and evaluate and provide risk minimizing solutions.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally throughout the organization.
- MBA is desirable.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- Flexible work/life balance
Please complete the following to apply:
See more open positions at SPR Therapeutics
Something looks off?