Senior Partnerships Manager
Plug and Play
WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform and venture capital firm. Our mission is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere. We support corporations with end to end innovation services which includes building accelerators, innovation consulting and enabling partnerships between corporations and the world's best startup companies.
Plug and Play has over 50 locations across the world and our corporate members include: The Alliance to End Plastic Waste, USAA, Visa, Nationwide, Aflac, Daimler, Ford, Nissan, BP, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Pfizer, Walmart, Coca Cola, Adidas, and over 500 more. Plug and Play’s corporate members utilize Plug and Play to identify the best startups to meet their challenges.
Plug and Play’s proven investment track record includes Honey, Guardant Health, ApplyBoard, BigID, Kustomer, Rappi, Flutterwave, Hippo, PayPal, Lending Club, Dropbox, and many more.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are a diverse team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We are actively seeking a Senior Manager for our UK team, with an initial focus on mobility and adjacent spaces including smart cities, and sustainability.
The role will be based in the West Midlands area, with travel to other areas of the UK required to work onsite with our corporate partners.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Lead the growth of our UK mobility platform through building relationships, managing a pipeline of corporate prospects and ultimately executing tailored partnerships
- Manage new and existing mobility corporate accounts and be responsible for the overall success of partnerships
- Grow our UK platform to include adjacent industries such as manufacturing, energy and sustainability
- Support more junior members of staff in the sales process and with senior stakeholder engagement
- Build our ecosystem and reputation through hosting/attending events, round tables and other elements of thought leadership
- Contribute to Plug and Play investment efforts through working closely with our ventures team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5 -10 years experience in consulting, industry initiatives or relevant startups.
- Experience in enterprise sales & software tech with proven ability to exceed quotas
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. Experience managing large accounts and ensuring partner happiness.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision