Full-Stack Software Developer
Position: Full-Stack Application Developer
Experience: 5-7 Years
Location: Cleveland, OH / Remote
OnStation, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company located in Cleveland OH, is looking for a Full-Stack Application Developer. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced product development team at a rapidly scaling company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges. Someone who is a thinker and do’er, has prior SaaS experience, and is excited to build the future. Our casual work-environment enables employees to be themselves and put their talent and passion for their craft into their work. Even though we're a casual workplace, our team is customer-focused and we work tirelessly to deliver value. At OnStation we have an exceptional product development team... We work smart. We work hard. We have fun... and we move even faster.
Who We Are
The Leading Digital Stationing Platform: A collaborative digital stationing platform that provides location-based project record from bid to close. The mobile app instantly provides station, alignment, and offset details while on a project site. Projects come fully configured, making rollout simple, and our stationing experts provide a wide variety of support to ensure a smooth onboarding experience. Join us in creating a better future where reliable project data (pictures, chats, e-tickets, core tests, and much more) is captured on-site and is visible within your organization’s dashboard presented within OnStation’s user portal. Never get lost or look for project record again.
Our Work Environment
As an organization, we reward our employees' dedication and innovation with challenging work, competitive pay (Vacation, PTO, equity potential) and the opportunity to build something better together. We are dedicated to creating better solutions for our customers, driving better business outcomes, and growth. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about technology and software craftsmanship, but even more importantly, passionate about product usability in the field and delivering superior end-user experience. Our team believes in being proactive in active communication and collaboration as-needed, and we value autonomous work without micro-management.
- Share the same values that drive our company; Integrity, Customer Focus, Persistence, and Craftsmanship. Our brand values aren't just reflected in what we make, but embedded into the way we work
- Maintain and extend the entire stack of the OnStation Platform and suite of products (Mobile Apps, Web Portal, REST APIs, Third-Party Integrations, and Internal Tools)
- Work in a remote team environment using remote collaboration tools (ie: Zoom, Slack, Teams, etc)
Skills and Values
- Integrity - We expect all of our employees to operate with integrity in all situations.
- Accountability - We expect our team members to own their work, their successes, and also their mistakes.
- Attention to Detail - We expect our team to take pride in their work and bring their very best, with careful attention to detail.
- Communication - All candidates should have exceptional ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written communications.
- Adapt to Change - Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and adaptive customer-focused environment.
- Self-Management - Strong prioritization and time-management skills.
- Competitive - You like to do your best and keep pushing, using every failure as a moment to learn, grow, and overcome.
- Fun - Know how to have fun and be yourself while we change the world of civil engineering.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience writing full-stack applications in a fast-paced production environment with heavy-usage / user load.
- 5+ years of experience writing and consuming REST based API's
- 5+ years experience writing reactive Single-Page Applications (React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience using web UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Vuetify, Material UI, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience using virtualization, containers, server-less code, automated-deployment tools, and managing cloud-based hosting solutions (Azure, AWS, etc)
- Bonus / ideal experience: Ionic, Vue, Vuetify, AWS (Dynamo, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc)
- Hobbies: You should have at least one hobby or passion project outside of work. We'd love to hear about them!
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering (or related discipline), or equivalent professional experience
- Hybrid / Remote work, primarily remote focused
- No regularly-scheduled meetings, as-needed meetings used when needed for collaboration or high-level direction setting
- Regular company events / social gatherings to connect on a personal level and let loose a little when we're not working our a**ses off.
- Company-wide holiday time off at the end of the year.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.