Experience: 10+ Years
Location: Cleveland, OH
OnStation, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company located in Cleveland OH, is looking for a Director of Sales. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role at a scaling company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges, is a thinker and do’er, has led a SaaS sales team, and is excited to build and manage a team of dynamic sales professionals. This individual will have a direct influence on all revenue generating activities and report directly to the CEO.
We want someone with a chip on their shoulder, who views a “no” as just a roadblock, who can’t stand delays based on lack of effort, who has compassion and empathy for all but demands results, who possesses a “Chuck Norris” mindset, who wants to be on the team that transforms an industry with a product that can reshape all activity on a jobsite. This is more than a job. This is a seat on a rocket ship lifting off. The question is… are you up for the ride?
Who We Are
The Leading Digital Stationing Platform: A collaborative digital stationing platform that provides location-based project record from bid to close. The mobile app instantly provides station, alignment, and offset details while on a project site. Projects come fully configured, making rollout simple, and our stationing experts provide a wide variety of support to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
Join us in creating a better future where reliable project data (pictures, chats, e-tickets, core tests, and much more) is captured on-site and is visible within your organization’s dashboard presented within OnStation’s user portal. Never get lost or look for project record again.
Our Work Environment
As an organization, we reward our employees' dedication and innovation with challenging work, competitive pay (Vacation, PTO, equity potential) and the opportunity to build something better together. We are dedicated to creating better solutions for our customers, driving better business outcomes, and growth.
Day In a Life
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process
- Train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s and Account Executives
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Leverage CRM data (HubSpot) to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Create HubSpot reports to track and analyze the sales progress towards departmental yearly goals
- Create digital automated processes through HubSpot workflows to increase the efficiency and productivity of the sales team
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Attend events and conferences across the nation to build relationships and advance cliental lists
- Expand your personal network through LinkedIn to grow your reputation within the Civil Construction/Heavy Highway Industry
- Share the same values that drive our company; Integrity, Customer Focus, Persistence, and Craftsmanship. Our brand values aren't just reflected in what we make, but embedded into the way we work
- Minimum 10 years SaaS sales experience, with 4+ years of management experience
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to plan and execute strong strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- 5+ years’ experience with HubSpot: dashboard creations, report exports, deal pipelines, etc.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
OnStation aims to be a game changer for the highway construction management industry. Our offering and app features will define how projects are managed in this space for years to come. Once established in the highway space - railroads, utilities and commercial development project are additional targets. Get in on the ground floor. Prove your abilities. Experience the opportunity of defining a large-scale application.