OnShift values people who are dedicated to innovation, and we reward them with flexibility, challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development. We are in pursuit of individuals who are passionate about selling with an entrepreneurial spirit. Successful candidates will be competitive and driven by quota achievement. Our Account Managers identify and cultivate new prospects, maintain current client relationships, and effectively close sales within the post-acute care market. If you are ready to love work, then check out this opportunity!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Outbound dialing, cold calling, and prospecting in high-growth environment
- Must maintain activity standards on a weekly and monthly basis
- Demonstrated proficiency in all stages of the sales prospect, including prospecting, discovery, initial meetings, etc.
- Quota achievement of 100% on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develops knowledge of competitive products, services, and sales strategies within assigned markets and product portfolios
- Develops and maintains internal and external partnerships to drive growth
- Maintain accurate details of activity, accounts, opportunity, and forecasts in Salesforce.com CRM system on a daily basis
- Build both OnShift and personal brand awareness
- Demonstrate OnShift values and culture
- Understand and communicate OnShift value to prospects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to impart knowledge and market expertise
WHO YOU ARE
- Must have 2 years of experience in outbound dialing B2B environment
- Demonstrate high-level of drive, assertiveness, motivation, and competitive spirit.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with company personnel and direct users
- Must have strong closing skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- Sales methodology training a plus
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency with sales toolset
- The ability to work full-time onsite in our downtown Cleveland office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to learn and build skills in a high growth, collaborative culture
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for employees and their dependents, plus dental and vision options for election
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off and PTO rollover
- Paid holidays with flexible holiday options
- Health and wellness package
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive commission plan
- Monthly parking stipend
WHO WE ARE
OnShift is a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. Along the way we've secured notable awards, some of them include 2021 Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio and 2021 Weatherhead 100. We’re growing fast, we love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Since our inception, OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are the greatest asset, and today it's more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members. Our HCM software solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees, so they can focus on what matters most—delivering quality care to patients and residents.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
OnShift understands that diverse teams who feel a sense of belonging create a better employee experience, have more fun at work, drive better business results, and create more innovative products. OnShift is committed to continuously evaluating and improving our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts through our internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) initiative.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
Something looks off?