Senior Software & Integration Engineer
Northeast Ohio Medical University
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Please see Special Instructions for more details.
To continue our efforts to keep the campus community as healthy and safe as possible, NEOMED will now require COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations as a condition of attendance and employment. This policy will allow for exemption of the vaccination requirement for those individuals with valid medical reasons, sincerely held religious beliefs and matters of conscience.
|Position Title||Senior Software & Integration Engineer|
|Full or Part Time||Full Time|
Position Summary Information
Responsible for programming related activities including analysis, design, development, integrations, maintenance, testing and support for enterprise applications including but not limited to Oracle-based Banner ERP and Argos reporting.
Northeast Ohio Medical University is an AA/EEO Employer. The university has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion and to maintaining working and learning environments that are free from all forms of discrimination. Women, individuals with disabilities, veterans and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pay Grade: 10
Starting Salary Range: $58,598 – $68,000
Location: Rootstown, OH
Benefits Offerings Include:
- Hybrid Workplace
- Training Offerings, including LSS Green & Yellow Belt and other professional development
- Competitive Health, Vision, Dental
- Flexible Spending Account
- State Retirement with 14% matching
- Excellent Vacation and Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holiday Days
- Wellness Offerings
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Care Coverage Offerings
- Life Insurance
For additional details visit: https://www.neomed.edu/hr/benefits/
|Principal Functional Responsibilities|| |
1) Design/Analysis: Performs business analysis and requirements gathering. Analyzes and makes recommendations on creating and improving systems and integrations. | 15%
2) Development/Programming: Designs solutions based on purchased or in-house developed software. Develops database objects, such as tables, views, functions, and procedures. Develops integration solutions between Banner and other systems used by the University. Creates new and modifies existing software and integrations to support the University’s needs. | 25%
3) Maintenance/Support: Installs, configures, adapts, and supports software and integrations. Troubleshoots and debugs errors. Performs application patching and upgrade testing. | 25%
4) Reporting: Develops reports, dashboards, and data extracts using the Argos reporting application and assists users as needed. | 15%
5) Training/Documentation: Creates and maintains documentation on applications, integrations, systems, and processes. Provides training to colleagues on new and existing systems and integrations as needed. | 10%
6) Perform other duties as assigned | 10%
|Key Skills, Personal Characteristics, and Key Competencies|| |
|Physical Requirements|| |
Must be able to utilize a phone, computer and screen and other office equipment. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear and occasionally stand, walk, reach, stoop, or kneel. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Posting Detail Information
|NEOMED EEO Statement|| |
NEOMED is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, status as a parent during pregnancy and immediately after the birth of a child, status as a parent of a young child, status as a foster parent, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable state or federal law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, NEOMED also affirms its commitment to nondiscrimination in its employment policies and practices. In compliance with Title IX (20 U.S.C Sec. 1681 et seq.), NEOMED prohibits sex discrimination, including sexual harassment.
For concerns regarding discrimination, please contact:
Associate Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion & Title IX Coordinator
Northeast Ohio Medical University, G-212B
4209 St. Rt. 44, PO Box 95, Rootstown, OH 44272
NEOMED requests that you provide the voluntary information requested below. It will be kept separate from your application, in a confidential and limited access file, to be used for statistical compilation and analysis for Human Resources record keeping and reporting purposes. Your response will not be used in any way to determine your eligibility for employment. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
|Notification of Annual Security Report.|| |
The Northeast Ohio Medical University is committed to assisting all members of the NEOMED community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security report is available on the NEOMED website at https://www.neomed.edu/police/clery-act/annual-report/.
The annual security report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, authority of university police and security officers, crime reporting policies, and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus.
Additionally, the report contains information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by NEOMED; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
If you would like a paper copy of this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Department of Public Safety at 330.325.5911 to request a copy.
This information is required by law and is provided by the Northeast Ohio Medical University Department of Public Safety.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Reference Letter
See more open positions at Northeast Ohio Medical University
Something looks off?