Customer Success Manager
My One Medical Source® (MOMS) is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) healthcare solution that provides access to medical lab testing sites and specialists. MOMS connects those who need their blood drawn with the skilled labor that can perform phlebotomy and other lab collections. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the MOMS team in our Westlake, OH office.
Our “customers” are unique in that we have both Labs/Clients and MAP: Medical Access Point™ facilities onboard the platform. We’re growing so fast that we need to be sure those who have placed their trust in MOMS will reap the rewards of the platform. The individual in this role will help ensure that both Labs/Clients and MAPs are using the platform successfully and be able to answer any questions that arise.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Success Manager:
You will work with both our sales and operations teams to ensure that our current clients are using the platform. As the networks continue to grow, you will help onboard new clients once they join the platform. We’re on the brink of some exciting partnerships that will see the networks grow exponentially, so we need a “people person” to help new MAPs and Labs/Clients gain familiarity with the platform. Additional duties can include inside sales outreach as well. Remote position potential for qualified candidates.
No one has done what we’re doing…
My One Medical Source® (MOMS) is doing something that has never been done before. Our platform brings the medical testing ecosystem together by shifting the existing paradigm of specialized testing for those who need it and those who supply it to a new model that empowers both parties and makes healthcare more accessible. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on a company’s growth and change the future of medical testing.
Does this sound like you?
• Ability to communicate clearly and educate new and existing clients on the MOMS platform, including an on-boarding process, new features announcements, and administrative processes within the software.
• Ability to capture, track and proactively manage our CRM to allow for a highly effective experience both for the client and company needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using remote presentation software (Google Meeting, Zoom, etc.).
• Knowledge of the clinical and diagnostic lab industry preferred.
• Excellent listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to utilize necessary technology to achieve goals.
• Minimum education requirement: Bachelor’s degree.
The Customer Success Manager position is a full-time, in-office opportunity at our office in Westlake, OH. Remote position potential for qualified candidates. My One Medical Source® (MOMS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available include medical/dental/vision.