Phoenix Relational is a Cleveland-based, early-stage startup in the mental health field. It was founded by a local clinical psychologist 2021. The company is developing an innovative cloud-based B2B platform for mental health providers that simplifies the patient referral process, enhances professional networks, and helps patients access quality mental health care faster. The platform is currently being beta tested and preparing to launch a MVP.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our small growing startup. This person will have the opportunity to gain skill in marketing, customer support, and quality testing. This person will be encouraged to be insightful and offer suggestions to better the company.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Research and quantify market opportunities for growth segments
· Monitor competitive landscape
· Create and schedule social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google
· Use Canva.com and Hootsuite.com to create posts
· Coordinate with copywriter as needed
· Be the point of contact with current beta users and gather feedback to improve the platform
· Provide customer support by responding to user requests
· Currently enrolled in a related BS or Master’s Degree
· Passion for startups
· Knowledge of Office Products
· Strong desire to learn with a professional drive
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills