Warwick - Account Manager
The Account Manager’s purpose is to create a post-sale relationship with current clients and manage the account. Responsible for attaining a high level of client satisfaction and retention while advising clients on new products and services. The Account Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current client base, ‘farming’ active clients to sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technology needs. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact with clients to facilitate satisfaction of all client requests and to ensure client retention.
Create a post-sale relationship with our current clients and manage the account. This includes post-sales calls, solution migration/ client on-boarding, conducting quarterly business reviews and further sales into the account to broaden the existing relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining current client relationships (Keep Accounts), generating sales with existing accounts (Expand Accounts), developing opportunities by mining old/inactive/previous clients (Recapture Accounts). Develops and maintains long-term relationships with the client at multiple levels within the organization.
- Acts as the primary contact for the client to facilitate satisfaction of all requests, on-boarding activities and introduction of new services.
- Leads and conducts periodic strategic business reviews with clients to manage client satisfaction and retention, manage current contract terms and performance, and uncover needs/opportunities. Work closely with Warwick vCIO/vCISO to understand performance to SLAs, potential needs/opportunities at all times for existing accounts.
- Works effectively with internal resources, as well as vendor partners, to develop technical solutions that positively impact a client’s business and position Warwick as a complete technology solutions provider.
- Creates client-facing quotes and contracts, including all necessary supporting documents
- Effectively communicates features and benefits of proposals and service agreements; presents, explains, and justifies proposals to prospective clients.
- Maintains knowledge of manufacturer/vendor promotions.
- Coordinates with purchasing for incentives, bundles, etc. that may be available and effect pricing.
- Register’s opportunities in accordance with manufacturer/vendor registration process.
- Maintains in-depth technical knowledge of the service and solution offerings of the company.
- Products and Services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Primary Voice Solutions, including Contact Center
- Collaboration solutions
- Hosted Voice & Carrier Services
- Managed IT Services Solutions
- BDR & Business Continuity Solutions
- Security Solutions
- Data networking, infrastructure projects
- Manages the complexity of managed services, active projects, service contracts and service level agreements for clients.
- Liaise with Warwick technical staff and client for small to mid-size projects; coordinate, as necessary.
- Manage your sales plans, funnel and activities to achieve sales objectives. This includes maintaining a healthy sales funnel with realistic opportunities, close dates, and current information; develops strategic sales plan with quarterly benchmarks; forecasts and tracks client account metrics as required.
- Qualifies and refers new sales opportunities from current clients to Field Sales Representatives.
- Receives detailed surveys completed by Field Sales Reps and Account Managers. Coordinates and assists with scheduling appropriate technical resources from within and outside the company to perform tasks in support of a new sales activity:
- Site surveys, technology assessments
- Client sales demos
- Review configurations submitted by Field Sales Reps and Account Managers
- Provide technical specifications, drawings, designs, labor estimates, bills of material with equipment pricing, scope of work statements and detailed notes for new project opportunities
- Attends sales meetings, forecast calls and training meetings.
- Attend Operations & Client review meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability is expected but not required. We will train and commit to providing the essential tools for success. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of two years sales-related, client service experience required.
- Previous experience with sales of technology products and services is preferred but not required.
- Track record of successful development of client relationships, client support, management of sales cycles, support contracts and sales.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and client service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly; self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Technical competence in the use of CRM and service management programs.
- Able to understand and prepare financial analysis on solutions, ROIs.
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- HubSpot CRM experience a plus
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a mandatory drug and background screening
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Success in this position will be based on KPIs for (1) Customer Retention; (2) Sales / Upsell; (3) Customer Satisfaction; and (4) Process Activities (e.g. Strategic Business Reviews)