Customer onboarding/ Customer service
TenantMagic,LLC is an online rental application background screening program for property managers and real estate agents. The program was launched in 2012 and is used in all 50 states. The company has recently developed and is introducing BrowsingMagic.com
BrowsingMagic.com is a patent-pending lead generation program that combines QR code and SMS technology to provide salespeople in our targeted markets with the ability to immediately engage with sales prospects at the moment they show an interest in a particular product or service.
This position is a fun and rewarding job that utilizes your problem-solving skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We are looking for a talented customer service representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company.
You will be responsible for maintaining our current code bases for TenantMagic.net and BrowsingMagic.com. TenantMagic’s code base is mature and there is minimal periodic tweaking. BrowsingMagic.com code is new and there is expected to be significant modifications and enhancements as it rolls out. You will be supported in working with those modifications by management and its outside resources.
A key part of your role will be providing necessary assistance onboarding new users and troubleshooting during the rollout. This will require you to interact directly with the BrowsingMagic.com codebase. We encourage you to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. You can enjoy the satisfaction of using your particular skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment.
You will be required to take additional training coursework in both PHP and mySql. These courses can be taken during normal working hours and paid for by the company.
This is an onsite position located at our Highland Hts., OH offices.
- Daily maintenance for both applications which includes backups, review of logs and any unresolved trouble tickets.
- Provide daily onboarding assistance to new users and support to registered users of BrowsingMagic including answering questions, analyzing problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively with users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist users with the program implementation.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars when possible.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with the program.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Flow chart the current TenantMagic and Browsing Magic processes to better understand the code base.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of software.