Axuall is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Product Owner to drive the development of Axuall’s product and enhance its value for all stakeholders.
The Product owner will be responsible for driving product innovation and collaborating closely with the development team to produce high value and high quality solutions for our customers. This means developing a strong understanding of Axuall’s business goals, relentlessly seeking solutions for customer needs, driving innovation, writing very detailed product requirements and ensuring the launch of high quality products.
The product owner will collaborate closely with Axuall’s scrum development teams, product leadership and operations teams. The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented and a self-starter. They will have excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills, and will have a passion for excellence.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for people who feel comfortable taking on bold initiatives, who are both highly accountable and self-empowered. Some of the specific functions and responsibilities of this role include:
- Deeply understand our customers and their data needs
- Translate customer needs to precise product requirements
- Collaborate with the development team to develop software solutions that our customers love
- Ensure all products meet a high standard of quality and usability
- Coordinate cross-functionally with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
Candidates for the Product Owner position must demonstrate extensive hands-on experience developing software solutions and be knowledgeable in industry best practices. Specific requirements include:
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a product owner or other product management related roles.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS solutions or healthcare technology products is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science or another technical field
- You are a proven problem solver
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator, especially in writing technical requirements for development teams
- An ability to analyze and find issues or bugs and work with the operations team to resolve them.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results