About the Support Analyst
In this role you will serve as a primary client facing contact ensuring that our clients receive an outstanding level of service and support. You will become a trusted resource for clinicians and system administrators as they navigate the online application process. Working within a highly matrixed and collaborative environment, you will respond, triage, coordinate and communicate with clients when they require software support. This is an entry level position and there is the potential to grow within this and other departments in the company depending on your career ambitions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding levels of responsiveness and support via email, chat, text, and phone.
- Readily available for live coverage (Axuall supports Clinicians 8AM - 8PM EST).
- Respond promptly to requests for support.
- Coordinate / follow up on internal requests and work in progress.
- Follow established workflow for the triage and escalation of support tickets.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by bringing your best ideas for improvement and collaboration.
Qualifications for Candidacy
Candidates must demonstrate experience, results, and references in the following areas:
Willingness to learn and participate as a collaborative member of the team.
- Experience with software and ability to quickly figure out how it works.
- Demonstrated professional and helpful demeanor while working with clients.
- Some college / college graduate / tech boot camp / relevant experience.
- Exposure to software development and support.
- Exposure to healthcare organizations and clinicians.
- Familiarity with provider credentialing a bonus.
Something looks off?